⚡️One of the standout features of our weld cryptocurrency card is the capability to add a digital card to Google Wallet, enabling payments via your smartphone or smartwatch. So, how do you go about it?
- Open the Google Wallet app: If you don’t have it, download and install it from Google Play.
- Add a card: Press the “Add to wallet” button.
- Choose “Payment card” from the list.
- Press “new credit or debit card.”
- At the bottom, press “enter details manually.”
- Enter card details: Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the card information from the Weld Money app, such as card number, expiration date, and CVV (received via SMS from Unexbank).
⚙️Did it work? If not, our Customer Support is constantly in touch! Let us know what other questions regarding the use of the weld card we can reveal in more detail!